Monday, May 26, 2014

Starting out

     Okay, so admittedly im pretty bad a keeping things updated. I'd honestly rather be doing the doing than talking about the doing.

  As more and more years get past me I find myself wishing i'd had the discipline to at least keep semi-regular, semi-detailed log of stuff that I'd been up too. Cars/motorcycles/parts whatever.. what I got and when, carlife stuff-   It'd be nice to be able to go back and actually have a snapshot in time and see what I was thinking. So here it is.

I figured since I'm more or less starting from scratch on this new ae86 and since its still early days into the build it would be a prime place to begin. Logic being- updates should be coming pretty regularly while I'm in newlywed mogo-mode buying and wrenching. Heres to hoping anyways.

--------------

No comments:

Post a Comment